The EcoPod™ is made from recycled tire rubber. It is a shock absorption pad that is used to reduce sound, vibrations, and pulsating of heavy equipment.
EcoPod™ is a compact, solid crumb rubber isolation blocks engineered to reduce structure noise transmission. When installed between the noise source and a secondary surface, EcoPod™ will minimize sound radiation through floors, walls, ceilings and other surfaces such as sheet metal, fiberglass, glass and plastic. For special applications, please contact the factory for pricing and availability.
- Simple to install, done within minutes
- Reduces costly repairs caused by wear and tear
- Savings realized through improved efficiency
- Motors require less maintenance with extended engine life, further enhancing the value
- Delivers both emissions reduction and improved fuel economy
EcoPod™ is designed to separate noise-generating sources such as heating and air conditioning (HVAC) units, appliances, pumps, motors, and generators.
Typical applications include:
- Appliances: Can be mounted on the bottom of washing machines, dryers, dishwashers and refrigerators to reduce vibration and noise transmission
- HVAC: Mount under feet of slab or rooftop mounted air conditioners, heat pumps and other refrigeration equipment to reduce structure borne vibration noise
- Equipment: Use to isolate vibration from pool pumps, generators and other vibration generating equipment. Excellent for use in isolating sheet metal enclosures